.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I Lived

I am always surprised at how many times I dodge death in a single day. Today I burned some raisin toast, for example. Normally, burnt raisin toast would send me into a tailspin of self-destruction and acute alcohol poisoning. Not today. Today I stayed calm and ate the burnt atrocity anyway. I knew that the antioxidants floating in my morning tea would destroy the burnt toast free-radicals ravaging my system. I also knew that my violently charismatic anger would not win me any new friends at the time, as I was alone in the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Silly Esther, the Free Radicals were a 90s Brit-Pop band. You're thinking of Baby Bird -- that's the stuff in toast that's bad for you.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home