.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 11, 2005

It’s a Brand New Look for Topic Drift!

Hi everybody. How do you like my blog template refurbishment? I spent no hours on it, and I must say, it looks fantastic. It’s weird how almost beginning to consider slightly altering your blog template can really spruce the page up. I feel like a new woman.

Confidential to Pat in Encino: I’m sure your airbrushed posters are beautiful, but I don’t believe in river trolls anymore, and I have some serious misgivings about highland unicorns, too. Please take me off your mailing list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chemical Billy said...

And you look like a new woman, too, Esther. In fact, you look like a woman fresh out of the wrapping, the one that was in the store window, with the wistful look in her eye and the kicky tennis ensemble.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Dude! That's what I thought!

5:09 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Stranger things have hoped to have happened -- like snow, and modern dance and the former Richard Pryor. I guess a new template is no different.

8:58 PM  
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

It's festive. And fun. Seasonal, in a star in the East sort of way. And you're lucky- not everyone can wear this yellow.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home