.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 07, 2004

On Sunday

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow. I’ll have waffles with strawberries, syrup, and whip cream. I’ll have coffee with honey and cream. I’ll need some salty bits too, so bacon will have to do. After breakfast, I’m going to need a driver, because I plan on going somewhere outstanding. Like Europe. I’d like to stand on the roadways, or on the pavements gray, and all that. And then I’m going to have to turn around and go home again, because there’s good TV on Sunday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

and i'll have eggs -- over medium, white toast, a pancake with maple syrup (none of that blueberry or apricot shite for me), one sausage link -- make that two, b/c my sister will eat one of them; a strip of bacon (done crispy), and lots of refills on orange juice. then i would like someone to keep me from watching this vh1 crappy biopic on michael jackson. please.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home