.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 10, 2004

Goody Sheffield Better Watch Her Back

I, too, cried out when Genesis hit the Utah sand. But I am not so distressed that I cannot get some small satisfaction out of the science that survived.

No, who am I kidding? All that terrific space wind leaked out on impact! I just know it! That's twenty seconds of my life down the drain. We the people will never sniff a celestial fart. We will never detect the heavenly solar zephyr on our sunken cheek. We will never experience the louche dance of charged particles after midnight. And when I say "we," I really mean you. I experience celestial farts, solar zephyrs, and louche dancing nearly every day. My medical man calls it "ergot poisoning," but I suspect otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home