.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Ideas, They Just Come to Me

I have a fine idea for a gag necktie. It's a regular necktie, see, but it's way too long. Get it? It's too long! It's so long that you must thread it through your legs and attach the end of it to the part that goes around the back of your neck. It's only considered a 'gag' necktie if you refuse to acknowledge that it differs form regular neckties in any way. It's kind of retarded, for a tie, but I think you'll grow to appreciate it. I think you appreciate my ideas more than you let on, my friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Outer Life said...

Aren't all neckties "gag" ties, at least until you loosen them?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

No, no. Your tie should start out loose. That's how you got it over your head, or around your neck. Unless you store your ties internally, and allow them to emerge from your neck flesh at your will, ready to be loosened. In that case, you are correct, all ties are gag ties until they are loosened. I have never heard of anyone storing their neckties under their flesh. In fact, I'm going to come right out and declare it unusual.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Your gag tie sounds more like a large, thin diaper. Are they stain resistant? They probably should be. I'll take two!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home