.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 18, 2004

Desperately Seeking Old Thingies

When I was younger than I am now, and smarter, I had a cookie-shaped plastic medallion necklace that slid open to reveal cookie-scented solid perfume. Why would a little girl want to smell like a cookie? I don't know why. Like I said, I was smarter then. I think I rarely put the perfume on. I think I just wore it around my neck and cracked it open for a whiff every twenty minutes. My parents sold it at a garage sale. I want it back. If you have it, just give it to me. I'm also looking for my Pillsbury Doughboy doll, lost in the same garage sale. I want these items back toute de suite. I'm not setting foot on that spaceship without them. That's what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home