.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 29, 2004

I Think You'll Agree: This Post Is Awesome

From now on, I'll insist that all promotional photos taken of me adhere to the following rules:

1. All photos will depict me in profile with my shadow on the wall behind me, and

2. All photos will be sepia tone or black 'n white.

I know bupkis about photography, and my delightful ignorance translates into only two rules. I have a lesser known rule that has to do with photography, and that is "Never offend a tortoise."

I do know that "bupkis" means "goat feces." As in, "I know goat feces about photography." That makes two references to poo in one day. Three, depending on how you count. Five or six, depending on how much you dislike what I have to say.

At least I never skip spaces and ramble on. That's boring!

Tune in tomarrow as I describe my favorite rocks and sticks. We will go through my shoebox full of denim pockets torn off pants. I will talk about that terrific game "Rock, Paper, Scissors." I will feed stale bread to two ducks. We will watch a short filmstrip about a tuba factory. And I will weep uncontrollably when Paul the Postal Carrier stops by to talk about the difference between a crumpet and a biscuit.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Narcissist said...

Yes but will you sing a song whilst tossing your shoes in the air and tying on your sneakers?

12:27 PM  
Blogger DarkoV said...

Very cute. Cute in that octopus-like many self-enwrapping tentacle kind of way. What's the sound effect to that picture?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home