.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 21, 2004

EWP Best of Things, vol. 1

Best Prince Song - When Doves Cry
Best Ale with a Spokesfox - Old Speckled Hen
Best Cat Treat That Angela Won't Eat - Purrlicious
My Favorite Door In the House - My bedroom door, but they all have flaws
Best Monthly Bill - Electricity
Best Salted Nut - Almond
Favorite Autumn 2004 Table Gourd - The green one with raised incongruous dots
Best Anachronistic Complaint - Everyone in Physics has a graphing calculator but me
Best Person For the Job - Me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Old Speckled Hen is rather good isn't it. I used to drink the beer, then I just decided to find a aged hen with spots on it aand stick it in the blender. Smooth AND creamy.

www.stephenesque.org

10:16 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Oof, that is perfectly foul!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home