.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Twee Post (Horrors!)

This morning a spider tried to rappel on me while I was in the shower. Normally, this particular spider is very polite. He stays in his corner and plays cards. What happened? I’ll tell you what I think happened. I think the spider started slipping on the ceiling condensation. His situation was as follows: rappel, or fall to a watery demise. He seemed upset. But what about me?! I was upset too, and my hair was full of soap!

Also, I think we ought to give Manhattan back to the Dutch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy E. Dixon said...

Hear! Hear! Let's write up a proposal to the Dutch.

"Here is Manhattan.
We'd like you to have it.
Everybody says they love it.
So, Enjoy!"

12:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Would the Dutch then give it back to the Indians in exchange for some beads and a case of Pepsi Spice, or are they just pretty much SOL on that deal?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Veruca Salt said...

i love that you used the word "rappel" - i use it often in speach but never knew how to spell it before (and, am entirely too lazy to utilize spellcheck to find out)

and if the dutch have ever tasted pepsi spice, they most likely will not want it in the trade...

p.s. i [heart] your blog

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home