.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I Shall Have My Revenge

I had intended to post something by now, but I am in a state of aggravated panic. Much of my panic stems from posting nothing of consequence, but more importantly, I am concerned about the fuzzy line between patience and cowardice. None of my trousers fit, and I've been meaning to start a row with someone about it. Specifically, I've been meaning to accuse Germaine Greer of puncturing me with a fondue fork. Insufferable ogress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm compelled to comment, and yet what could be said here, in this atmosphere of idiosyncratic blurbles. it's an interesting bus stop, this blogging, and i suspect we'll never know anything about each other, not really. which in a spasm of irony is probably responsible for the structure and tone of your observations.
but, i want to relate anyhow.
though i'm contented as a stranger i'd like to think we'd share the same expression after witnessing someone fall down a staircase into a fishcart. and so i must comment, if only to suggest an intimate smile from across a room as they pull the clumsy dope from the fish.
this is how i will smile from now on.
famous quotes.
i suspect they will only compliment the pathos of your musings.
so here we go:

every mile is two in winter.
george herbert
maybe after a couple years of this we'll think ourselves capable of drinking a stoli raspberry soda in public together.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i didn't sign off.
-gatsby

there. pardon me.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home