.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 24, 2005

Groundhog Day Screenplay, Part 3

I have skipped part 2 of my Groundhog Day screenplay because it was boring. Too much kissing and swearing. Also, there was a song about how "sailors love the sea, can't you see, can't you see how the adore the sea, much more than you and me." Part 3:

Dave: Do you want Lawry's Seasoned Salt on your popcorn?

Milly: (very itchy) What popcorn? Can't we just discuss this like normal people?

Dave: I've had enough popcorn for five men!

Milly: That's what I'm talking about. Did you want to keep this wet newspaper?

(Dave startles)

Dave: Yes, I do. I do want it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?


^'-@8*

12:19 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Yes; it would be a mistake to think otherwise. Mencken said, "It is impossible to imagine Goethe or Beethoven being good at billiards or golf," but Mencken was only partially correct; it is fairly easy to imagine the two playing golf well, perhaps even together, their eyes wild, their hair flapping in the wind. I agree with him about the billiards bit, however. Never liked the game, myself.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home