.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 24, 2005

My Words Bring People Together

Some cherry-cheeked peasant has dumped his McDonald's trash in front of my house. The snowstorm has scarcely passed and already the huddled masses are slinging refuse on my walk.

I've wanted to complain about fruit for the past hour, but I can't pinpoint what it is that I am dissatisfied with.

UPDATE: Finally, it's come to me. I was dissatisfied with fruit in general, but tropical fruits in particular. What airs they give themselves, tropical fruits. I especially loathe the papaya.

Oof, is this post too crabby? No. My words bring people together, like a lawn kegger or a rollicking microeconomics lecture. Hugs, not drugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I personally feel pity for the sad little Pear. His kin, the Apple, has all sorts of things -- pie, cobbler, juice, strudel, butter, and on and on -- but what has Pear got? Soap.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not forget ladies shaped like pears. Thems birfin' hips.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home