.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 24, 2005

The Beginning of My Holiday Screenplay

It's almost Groundhog Day, and I am preparing a small screenplay for the occasion. It takes place inside a cramped pantry. This is what I have so far. I will present it in its entirety later, when I tire of my other projects, which include - but are not limited to - telling fortunes by holding a photo Kaiser Wilhelm above a man's forehead and studying his eyes for clues.

Dave: Something smells like burning hair. What have you got going on the hot plate?

Milly: It's a bit of something with basil.

Dave: Yes, I believe you. Say, do you like the cinema?

Milly: I've tested positive for pregnancy.

Dave: So have I! I've just bought some fantastic glycerin soap. Let's celebrate with a scru

2 Comments:

Blogger nommh said...

I would strongly advise you, not to go on publishing the entrancing scenes of your play on topicdrift. If you go on like this, people will think that Shakespeare, Beckett and perhaps Aphra Behn are trying hard to reincarnate on your blog. You will instantly be swamped by the teeming multitude of MLA-Members who'll believe ANYTHING

4:43 PM  
Blogger Basil said...

Pregnancy? Hey, I had the operation four years ago. Besides, she and I are just good friends.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home