.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 27, 2005

'Spose Not

Since I have a laptop, I thought I'd sit in a different room to blog. I've chosen the sunroom. I thought it might change my perspective, but I've discovered that it has not. I am too distracted by the novelty of the room and its thick stratum of dust. Also, since I have moved, a thin, hunched man with false whiskers and a greasy hair has taken over my usual spot. He's not even using my old desk, he's just sitting in front of it, dabbing his nose with a hanky and muttering "'spose not, 'spose not," every few seconds. I don't know how these people get into my house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed banana."
-Mark Twain

-g

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home