.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 18, 2005

Time of Day: A.M. Fast, or P.M. Slow?

Hi, everybody in the website. I just received a fold map for children from the store with learning toys from Hong Kong. I like the maps for learning, they are good for a afternoon. My new maps comes with the flag stickers for the adhere to map on the countries where it belong. The fun is fast and intense. I put the stickers in their places! Some flag stickers I did not know. These I will save for another purpose. Something to do in this summer or autumn.

After I place the flag stickers on their designate places, I read instructions to the map for placing flags sticker correctly. I did it wrong.

Instructions:
1. Can be adhered and assembled freely to allow full exercise of your creativity.
2. Enjoy together with the kids to play with the stickers and tell the tales.
3. Create a warm family for the stickers.

I did not enjoy together with the kids and tell the tales, I did not ever once create a warm family for the stickers. Also, my map has an ocean called Southern Ocean.

Update: I will put a flag map away for now for snack nachos.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Do not warm the stickers as they will inhere.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I am excitement for you! You now have a little piece of HK in your home.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

My shoe hurts.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home