.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Someday I Would Like to Help Create a World Without Suffering

Today I was washing the sunroom windows when something amazing dawned on me: not only can I see people through my windows, but they can see me! Windows are like two-way spy mirrors, except people on both sides can see through! I immediately panicked and rushed to my bedroom to put on clothes and wipe off my Ace Frehley makeup.

I can't handle it. It is as though my entire world has gone up in flames.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You managed to sneak THREE of your supernatural stories on here without my noticing till now. This is TOO MANY for a giggler to handle in one sitting. Please.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Or as a football commentator might say, "It is as though my entire world has LITERALLY gone up in flames".

Looking forward to more EW-P revelations.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never look out of a window without expecting something to happen outside - remnant of a child's belief that the world happens for his own benefit.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home