.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 23, 2005

Hi There

Haven't turned my computer on in three days. Just got back online and noticed that everything is just as I left it, with the notable exception of Noisy Ghost, who appears to have axed his blog in order to follow the beet harvest. I wish him all the luck in the world, as he was truly my favorite ghost, and life as a migrant worker is brutal at best. Though I suppose there are perks involved in itinerant work, e.g. sitting down after sixteen hours of backbreaking labor. And the 401k.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words. I simply ran out of posts, and decided to sell the blog (and apparently lost my user profile in the bargain) to a small Croatian folk music record label (Odavno Smo Graničari Stari, Ltd.) while I could still get a good price.

As to beets, I would never eat them, but they are the easiest thing in the world to harvest. With modern beet bats, you can knock ten to twelve dead with one swing, so I don't think it will be long before I've earned my fortune.

Meanwhile, I'll curl up every night under the light of the stars and carefully read your posts.

-Noisy Ghost

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed the same thing. When I don't post, my referrals drop by leaps and bounds. Why don't they just hang around the comment section and wait for another post? I'm going to start charging them for not stopping by.
ahh well, that's my 2 cents.
You have a most scintillating blog here, Ms Esther. I'm now on a quest to find out more about the beet harvest and all that can be done to save it.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Desert Cat said...

If you posted once a fortnight, it would still be worthwhile coming by to check for it's arrival.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home