.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 17, 2005

Your Lack of Concern Startles Me

Why don't I blog more often? Is it because I have set a standard so high that even I cannot reach it frequently, or is it because my devastating sagacity traps me in silent awe? Yes.

Whatever it is that keeps me from blogging, it isn't some sort of hilarious disease "prevalent in much of tropical Africa, marked by fever, protracted lethargy, tremors, and loss of weight," and it definitely isn't "caused by either of two trypanosomes (Trypanosoma brucei gambiense and T. b. rhodesiense)," and isn't, under any circumstance, "transmitted by tsetse flies."

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Maybe you've got the lurgy.

12:11 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

If it isn't any of those, then I cannot imagine what it could be. You've eliminated all the obvious suspects. Except perhaps for "blogospheric wrist," which is quite communicable.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Blog ho said...

what about ... teste flies?

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silently amused w/o eye opener.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home