.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Somebody Give My Puzzle a Handclap

I've been too busy with my new jigsaw puzzle to update my blog. When I am finished, my puzzle will reveal a tiresome mountain scene from Maroon Lake, Colorado. Do not let my choice of puzzle mislead you: I generally dislike Colorado, and I chose the Colorado puzzle only because the alternative was the Three Country-Style Birdhouses Displayed on Picnic Table puzzle. If you subtract the natural beauty from Colorado, what have you left? Bupkis - and a few skinny loonies living in hemp teepees. And that's just the Greater Denver area.

Finished the sky over Maroon Lake today. Shit's looking up. I will fill in a bit of mountain foliage next, but only because I hear green is relaxing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Bleak Mouse's cautionary note made my stomach turn. 'Is anything sacrosanct?' I pondered.

I wonder what the scale of your psychologically self-harming challenge is... 500-piecer? Surely not a 1000-piecer?

Wishing you a far from Colorado weekend.

3:36 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I am sorry about this, Esther, but the loonies have moved to Minnesota. Go see: www.tylwythteg.com/STATE-DM/minnesota/minnesota.html

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just in: Donal is circumsized.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

1000 pieces.

Oh, Donal. Donal, Donal. How the mighty have fallen.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home