.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 25, 2005

Still Trying

Still trying to have a vacation. Do check back next week. The foul-tasting water here makes the coffee taste like the foul-tasting water here. Still, it's coffee, and that's more than the locals have to drink, isn't it? I think it's acting on my brain, this water; after drinking a tumbler full of the stuff, I found I could communicate with the frightful stuffed rhino in the rumpus room. He was interested in my shoes. Were they Marc Jacobs, he wondered, and I said no, no, no, I wouldn't be caught dead in Marc Jacobs, hideous idea, banish the thought, etc. etc.

I think I need to have a lie down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Does the foul-tasting water come in a plastic bottle with a label that says "Phillips?"

2:31 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

'tumbler' - lovely word.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home