.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fast Broken

Had two slices of raisin toast for breakfast. I know what you're thinking: better you than me. But you're wrong. Perhaps I should have had a third slice, but I believe that man must never gorge himself, particularly if that means eating to excess. Raisins are highly caloric and I don't like to brag. It's not about quantity, it's about amount. Quality surely figures into the equation, unless it's a differential equation, in which case I've already lost interest, haven't I? I can't remember.

6 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Differentials are car parts. But I suspect you're not interested. You'll probably forget this, which is too bad, because knowing your quantum mass from a hole in the ground is very important.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

"Car parts?" What the hell are "car parts?" Did you mean "carp arts?" It's true, I am largely unfamiliar with the carp arts. What amazes me is that they can hold paint brushes with those tiny flippers. Also, stretching a canvas underwater requires tremendous skill.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the honey-baked hell did you find raisin toast with enough raisins to contemplate calorie count?

Lately, I have been raisin toast SHAMMED. I get like 3 raisins per slice on a good day.

And YES Raisin-Toast company, I have NOTICED.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Pernicious Panda said...

Yes, you have (lost interest).

8:54 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

'It's not about quantity, it's about amount' - good one, E. My first laugh of the day.

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of people in the world, and I find you! Just kidding. Great blog. I was looking for something more along the lines of car part los angeles, but I am not unhappy that I found your blog. Good stuff.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home