.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 16, 2006

Cowboy Movie

I just dusted the plant. Don't you hate cowboy movies? I do. The only cowboy movie I'd watch is a cowboy movie where the cowboys are actually domestic cats trained to use a human toilet. This movie would feature approx. 70 minutes of cowboy cats and their toilet theatrics; suddenly a human toddler shows up and spies a small cowboy cat using the toilet. He laughs and laughs and laughs! Hilarious! Then he runs out of the bathroom, trips over his Elmo, falls heavily and emits a piercing shriek that lasts anywhere from four to seven minutes. All this noise scares the cowboy cats, so they hide under the sofa until someone opens a can of Fancy Feast.

When Hollywood starts making the movies I want to see, I will go to the theater. Until then, stalemate.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Brokecat Mountain.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

It's more like City Slickers 2 without the pathos.

11:05 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I don't think it's going to happen, so I will not bother to dust the seat you would have chosen in the theater you won't be going to.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Chemical Billy said...

You need to dust the plant again, Esther. Then maybe you'll understand the need for non-toilet-trained-cat-cowboy movies. We need them, Esther.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Congrats on your Perfect Post Award. This is hilarious! :)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your perfect post award.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Too funny! I'd pay to see that. Congrats on your perfect post award!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is award winning stuff? Huh. I think I'm working too hard at it. Or else I've been out in the sun too long.

3:12 PM  
Blogger poopie said...

Where's John Wayne when we need him?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home