.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 25, 2004

I Think We Need To Talk

One problem I have in steering this blog is that everyone thinks everything posted here is bogus. Some people think that everything I say aloud is bogus as well, though that problem may be unrelated to Topic Drift. It is unfair. Not everything I say and type and do is bogus. Obviously I do real things, and obviously I comment upon them in a clear, truthful manner – obviously. For example, take the post below the post below: perhaps when I say “musk oxen,” I am really referring to something more realistic, like ceiling spiders or noisy neighbors. But I doubt it; I’m sure I mean “musk oxen.” And I’m sure they’ve broken out of the backyard twice already. So if you notice my oxen crashing through the alley or bellowing bloody murder in your garden, don’t call the cops. Call me. While you’re on the horn with me, maybe you’d like to hear my ideas about space travel and the single man. I’ll tell you this much right now: I’m in favor of it. But a married man? His place is on land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home