.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 07, 2004

No, I Was at Aunt Bea's Flower Shop at 6am this Morning!

I wrapped my bookmarks in dark plastic and dumped them into a desolate area of my blogroll today. Then I pared my fingernails and burned my shoes. Now forget all that unpleasantness and listen: I have high hopes for Just Donal. I cannot resist a blog that initiates contact with the question "Have You Considered, Just Donal?" He swears he will keep us up to date, but he said that two days ago. He had better not be on a fizzy-drink bender. Not now. Not after I have considered Just Donal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I, too, am considering Donal. I am also considering whether I should tell you that it is that large picture of MIT fellows that has shifted all your text below the area of your blog roll. Mmmm. Blog roll. Not as good as a sticky bun, but acceptable on cold mornings.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

My computer machine indicates no issue between MIT guys and Tasty Blogroll. Who cares! Goodbye, MIT guys! As the blind cleric Taylor Dane once said, "You can't fight fate."

Just Donal needs to get the lead out.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home