.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 01, 2004

St. Helens, Do You Want That Soccer Scholarship Or What?

I'm disappointed in you, volcano. You had an opportunity to stick it to the man, and you backed off. Where are your balls, volcano? Etna has balls! Why don't you just lose your shit and go Vesuvius on us?! Let loose, son! Go! GO! GO, DAMMIT, I'M FILMING THIS FOR GRANDMA! Argff, NO! GO! GO!!

Apparently you don't want it bad enough! Have a good time at junior college. I'll be in the car.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I, too, am embarrassed by our American continent volcano. Mt. St. Helens makes us look like a fool before the international community.

11:21 PM  
Blogger M said...

Indeed, how many times do I have to bring up this volcano issue with my students before that stupid (ooh, she said stupid!) volcano blows up! And since we've already read about how much destruction it made 20 years ago, can it please make sure to wreak at least as much havoc this time? You know, people expect it to be a big thing, with all the low attention spans and stuff...

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home