.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 04, 2004

I Set Guidelines For Loving

Don't you hate everybody? You should try harder to love everybody. When you love everybody, you will never want for enemies. Like me - I will be your enemy, because people who love everybody make me crabby. You will love me, but I will find you relatively loathsome, especially if you have a nose whistle. You will give me your kind words and, if necessary, your pocket change, but I will give you nothing but dirty looks. We will both be happy. Quick recap: You will have your love, and I will have your pocket change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Outer Life said...

Let me see if I understand this. If I love those who hate, then I lose my pocket change. But if I hate those who hate, then I must necessarily hate myself.

Truth be told, I hate pocket change and I hate myself, so I'm caught on the horns of a dilemma here.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Evil Twin, don't hate yourself! I'm sure you have some good qualities. For example, I bet you are good at seeing the hidden crap in those rage-inducing Magic Eye books.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home