.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 04, 2004

I Will Sleep Like a Baby Tonight

Is it true that you are only as good as your last post? Because I can do better than my last post. I can type you someting absolutely incredible. Here it is. You're reading it! It's a post about two things:

1. Cream of Mushroom Soup
2. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom with Marlin Perkins

That's all I have. Flawless. I am content now. I will walk away from this screen with the knowledge that I AM as good as my last post. Damn good stuff. Damn good stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always noticed that during Wild Kingdom, Marlin was at the hotel sipping mai-tais with the tiki girls while Jim was out going toe-to-toe with the 50ft. anaconda with Marlin on the radio giving encouragement...I think Jim needed a raise.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home