.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 24, 2004

Too Late Now?

I've been questioning my 1988 watershed decision to refrain from ever viewing the groundbreaking films "Grease" and "Grease II." I am afflicted with such wicked remorse that I suffer tinnitus and blurred vision - though these little developments may have more to do with my hourly ether treatments than my remorse. Have I erred? Is it too late? Why do bad things happen to good people? And will my failure to view these films affect my ability to conceive a child, or operate a flowbee with the sort of precision I'm accustomed to? So many questions, so little time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linked, not TB'd.

http://carnivorousconservative.typepad.com/carnivorous_conservative/2004/12/twas_the_night__1.html

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home