.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 31, 2005

Groundhog Day Screenplay, part 5

Crap! Two days until Groundhog Day and my screenplay is unfinished! Don’t worry. I have everything under control. It probably won’t make it onto the big screen by Groundhog Day - I haven’t even begun talking to major film studios yet. I’ll probably just make a few calls tonight and get it squared away.

Dave: Is that my phone?

Milly: I think it’s mine. (fumbles in pocket, checks phone) No. Maybe it’s yours.

Dave: (fumbles in pocket, checks phone) Yes. Great. I missed the call.

(Milly’s phone rings)

Milly: I’m going to have to take this call. Here, hold my cat.

UPDATE: Will Milly break up with Dave, despite Spenser’s increasingly apparent drug abuse? Will Marsha reveal Kat’s identity before John Michael Henry’s wake? Is Anastasia’s mother prepared to sell the twins to Pierre DuFavreau , knowing that Gabe is squandering their nest egg with Bad Linda in Atlantic City? Will Margot remember what happened at the pier? Tune in tomorrow for the denouement of Groundhog Day Screenplay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home