.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 22, 2005

A Savage Place!

Some people TiVo their favorite TV shows, but I don’t. In fact, I like to tell people that I don’t watch TV at all, not even "Blind Date" or "The Real World: Philadelphia." I tell them that I spend my spare time beneath a waning moon, wailing for my demon-lover. I also tell them that you can’t get rich scrubbing dinner plates, so why not just put them back into the cupboard dirty? As any schoolgirl could tell you, it’s a matter of setting boundaries and clarifying your priorities.

1 Comments:

Blogger Attila Girl said...

But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!
A savage place! as holy and enchanted
As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By Esther Wilberforce-Packard.

--Samuel Taylor Coleridge, 1797-98

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home