.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 07, 2005

I Will Tell You Something for Nothing

Here at Topic Drift, you will not see any "Light posting today, must visit Hamish at the bakery," or "Having labor induced at the clinic today - light posting for a week or so," or "Sorry I haven't posted much, I've been distracted by my blacklite posters, then I fell down a well and had to be rescued by dolphins," - no, none of that. When my posting goes thin, it is because I am watching television. Experts will tell you to reign in your television habit, but they are nothing but impudent toads in lab coats. They can't afford cable television on a lab salary and they're determined to spoil everyone's fun. I will tell you something for nothing - I'll not allow them to spoil my fun. I will now celebrate this post by watching as much Laugh-In as I can before my facial tick returns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I am placing that in my Funk & Wagnall's.

10:42 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I thought THIS was the site where the dolphins rescue the lady in labor. Damn. Now I gotta go surf 12,999,999 other blogs.

(Esther, you crack me up.)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home