.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Don't Have to Do Anything

I didn't post anything yesterday. Why? No reason. Just didn't feel like it. I don't always have to do things. I can just be. "If it feels good, do it, maybe, or not" - that's my motto. My other motto is "Stop slobbering on me." When those mottos don't work, I use this one: "I am the NRA." That just about covers every situation I run across. I am open to using all three at once, as when I am hit on by drunk Green Party canvassers. Happens all the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine. I don't need to comment on your posts. I have things to do besides live vicariously through the blog of some woman whose name sounds like an axed character from Petticoat Junction. I have mouths to feed. And a plastic surgeon to see to correct that.

Wait - looks like you've posted something new. Better check it out. The surgeon can wait...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home