.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Then Your Eyes Shall Be Opened

It's been a terrific week; I have been dreadfully ill, but not so ill that I couldn't eat a two-month ration of caramel-plugged Hershey's Kisses in one sitting.

IMG_2441

Don't you know, I wasn't actually sick when I ate the Kisses. I became sick the next day or something - why split hairs? - and the only obstacle between me and more Kisses is my fear of the unknown. Will I die if I eat an entire package? Or will I be as a god, knowing good and evil? Hard to say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Afe said...

I see one packet with a little bit of chocolate left on it.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caramel filled Hersey's Kisses are health food.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

I only count about nine foil wrappers. I'm impressed. There's no way I could survive two months with only nine Hershey kisses, with or without caramel.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only get to be a God if you overdose on jujubees. I've almost finished a half pound off them now.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home