.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In the Meantime

Joseph Kynaston Snodgrass Tungsten Reeves tagged me for a meme while I wasn’t paying attention. I intend to supply my responses soonish – but in the meantime, I’ve created a meme for him. No one else is allowed to answer these questions. This is a one-man meme.


Private Meme for Squander Two Only NO ONE ELSE IS TAGGED AND HE CAN’T TAG ANYONE EITHER! HANDS OFF!

1. What is your favorite shade of yellow? You can’t say mustard – that one’s taken.

2. If you were a pregnant woman, which would you rather give birth to: a healthy baby stoat who wishes to study carpentry and will leave you without stretch marks, or a large human baby with rabies and a peg leg? Note: the human baby can also solve crimes.

3. Do you use a sawing motion when you floss your teeth? Because you’re not supposed to use a sawing motion.

4. If you had a 4-ft possum tail and you had to conceal it for an important business meeting, would you tape it to your back, or against your leg? You might also consider wrapping it around your abdomen, I suppose.

5. If you were a 200-meter tall man, where would you sit?

6. Who would you like to have drowned in chocolate? Who would you like to have drowned in borscht?

7. It turns out that Jerry Garcia is still alive and would like to hit the road again. Would you rather follow the Grateful Dead, or have the Grateful Dead follow you? You must choose one or the other. Please stop screaming.

UPDATE! He speaks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I would choose to have the Grateful Dead follow me. Especially if they'll pick up after me.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he's coming.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home