.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 06, 2006

I Shall Now Put My Life in Danger By Viewing a Midday Episode of Laverne & Shirley

Laverne & Shirley is on in 2 minutes. Regarding this episode, the TV schedule says "Driving Test. Squiggy needs help to pass a driving test."

Anyway, I'll let you know if he passes. This may be a close one. Pray for me.

UPDATE! 2:04 pm. I've already lost interest in this episode, but how about a lunchbox anecdote instead? Once, when I was in elementary school, I had a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox. Sometimes I would accidentally leave sandwich ends or cheese pieces in the lunchbox overnight. The next morning, my Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox would stink. Also, one day a girl named Jonie barfed in the lunchroom and we all had to move to another table. Peace out!

9 Comments:

Blogger Afe said...

I like the episode where Laverne joins the Crips and engages Shirley and her rag-tag team of highly trained monkeys in a furious and bloody battle on the streets of L.A.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

I'm not sure I can stand the breakneck pace of this post any more. The roller-coaster ride of emotion and high drama that is Laverne & Shirley is too much for my frail and feeble form.

That is why I stick to Leave It To Beaver. And plain cheese sandwiches with the crusts cut off. The agreeable cheesey smell goes well with my Spongebob lunch box. He's a skanky little bastard anyway.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never had a lunch box. I did pass my driving test.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch box? All I had was a paper sack. You rich people piss me off.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Wilberforce-Packard, have you caught any of the A-Team marathon on the television this weekend?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

There is TV show in Britain that has a character named Squiggle, which I feel is a blatant rip-off.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Cusack: No A-Team marathon. I have, however, recently yearned for an episode, any episode, of Three's Company; so if no one else can help, and if I can find them, I may hire the A-Team to crash their van into my house and launch me into a wall of cardboard boxes. I have earned it.

Chris: You can't fool me. There is no TV in Britain. Also, sugar and bread are still rationed. And when was the last time you saw nylons in the shops? Aaargh! How do they expect a man to live?!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Joni went to my elementary school too.

9:32 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You watched L & S for 4 minutes? Amazing attention span....

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home