.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Pile of Shit has a Thousand Eyes

I miss the days when you could walk down the train tracks with your friends without being accused of "going to see a dead body." In most cases, we are NOT going to see a dead body. In most cases, we are simply going out to pick up our dry cleaning. Occasionally we'll have lunch at that diner that sells vegetarian hamburgers, but lately we've been avoiding that place because they seem to have a fly problem in their kitchen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss those days too. Then we moved out of Miami and the bodies disappeared.

9:46 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So then I imagine you just boogie on over to Famous Dave's Soy-B-Cue?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

When I was a boy I thought that all train tracks eventually led to a dead body. I gave up on this when I walked all the way to Wyoming, finding nothing but a handful of drunken racist rail-riders.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

'A Pile of Shit has a Thousand Eyes' - Keats?

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home