.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jefferson Bust Loves Memes Too

IMG_2433

Four jobs Jefferson Bust has had:
1 Sit very still on thrift shop shelf
2 Successfully wait in ambush in Jeff Nelson's refrigerator
3 Sit very still on bookshelf
4 Guard houseplants

Four movies Jefferson Bust can watch over and over:
1 Last of the Mohicans
2 Kurt and Courtney
3 Clambake
4 Short Circuit

Four places Jefferson Bust has lived:
1 Living Room
2 Hallway
3 Bedroom
4 Sunroom

Four TV shows Jefferson Bust loves to watch:
1 Lou Dobbs Tonight
2 Ghost Hunters
3 The Jeffersons
4 Waiting for God

Four places Jefferson Bust has been on vacation:
Jefferson Bust doesn't go on vacations

Four of Jefferson Bust's favorite dishes:
1 Jolly Ranchers
2 Meow Mix
3 Cabbage
4 Milk

Four sites Jefferson Bust visits daily:
Jefferson Bust isn't allowed to use the computer because he has a gambling problem

Four places Jefferson Bust would rather be right now:
1 The swimming pool
2 James Taylor sit-down concert
3 Monticello
4 Cinnabon

IMG_2423

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Jeff Nelson gets an actual name drop? You have never once name dropped me.

You cut me, Esther. You cut me deep.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Ah, The Scarcely Effable Appellation 'Chris Cope.' Some day I will name drop you - I didn't know you cared. I usually prefer to weave your essence into my words rather than refer to you directly. I have erred.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd take Jefferson Bust on a date to Cinnabon!

We have to get coffee someplace else, though; Cinnabon coffee is deplorable.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite scene from the Jefferson's:

Louise Jefferson: Lionel, you'd better go to your room. I don't want you to get hit by your father.

Lionel Jefferson: Why would Dad hit me?

Louise Jefferson: Because I'm not sure just where I'm going to throw him!

Ha! Weezy, you card!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that wacky Jefferson. Still waters do run deep!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home