.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I Believe This

If I was the betting type, I'd bet you five bucks that John Lennon and I would not have been friends if we had roomed together and then moved apart. We probably would have talked on the telephone once or twice after we moved apart, but really - we would not have kept up a friendship. I blame myself. I don't have any strong feelings about John Lennon. Now that I've said so, I hope he doesn't sneer at me when I get to heaven.

When I get to heaven, I'll probably stand around until someone invites me to sit down. I wouldn't want to act like I owned the place. Gauche, that. I'll gain confidence as I get my bearings. Then I'll eat some toast. Toast is GREAT on earth; it must be AMAZING in heaven. Oof. Cripes, am I still typing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home