.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Suitcase

I want a beautiful old suitcase that doesn't reek. Is that so much to ask? Too many cutsie junk shops use old suitcases to display their junk; if you want to buy the display suitcases, the answer is NO, the suitcases are not for sale, but please buy a few homemade pressed-flower greeting cards. Who do you think you are, you frosted hobby junkmongers? Just sell me a suitcase, for the love of Jenkins! You are SO Chapter 11 anyway! SELL ME THAT SUITCASE!

I don't want the suitcase for extravagant traveling purposes, I just want it for carrying around my porcelain bust of Thomas Jefferson. I find that I do my best thinking when he is near me. Plus, he is hollow and I stuff him full of Charleston Chews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home