.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sounded Too Evil to Be Grandma

Last night a CD lodged itself in my iBook and wouldn’t budge. After I had worked myself into a foaming rage over this unpardonable logjam, I received a call on my little pink toy phone. It was my Grandma. “Grandma? Do you have wings now? My ballerina costume does,” I told her through my clenched teeth. But I don’t think it was Grandma on the line - sounded too evil to be Grandma. Then my toy robot said, “Hello little one. I am your friend. We want the angel.” I was already insanely apoplectic over my iBook problem, and this put me over the edge. I picked up my iBook and gave the robot a savage beating with it. Then I restarted the iBook while holding down the mouse button, and the bitch of a stuck CD popped right out.

Anger. Anger is the medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home