.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Cat Fanciers? Cat Financiers? Who Can Keep them Straight?

Don't know how it escaped my attention for so long, but that handsome fellow from Colonial House has an actual computer website. Apparently anyone can have a website these days. Perhaps someday I, too, will have a website. Until then, I will continue posting sporadic bulletins to this electronic message-rich computer palimpsest, or EMRCP. Some people might call it a blog, but I call it EMRCP. It's pronounced "eeeeemerkpp." That's also the noise a wall partition makes when you lean on it and it falls over.

When I have my own website, I will use it primarily to sell exquisitely-detailed porcelain cat figurines to cat fanciers worldwide. Non-cat fanciers will buy my cat figurines as well, but the lukewarm horde will not constitute the bulk of my clientele. The bulk of my clientele will be actual cat fanciers who are dedicated to the game of lifelong cat fancy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There oughta be a law...

9:19 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Finally!! Something worthy of your multitudinous talents: knocking down wall partitions.

You go, girl.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

I knew a cat fancier. Lived in Rhode Island. Had him arrested.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. A "computer website"? As opposed to what, a stone tablet website?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home