.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 14, 2008

Topic Drift of the Future

If I ever have a crappy personal website instead of this awesome free blogspot website, I’m going to play this trick my readers: every time they click on something in my menu bar, the website is going to go black. When the reader clicks on the “back” button, they’ll get a recipe for black-bean hummus. Then, when they write me peevish e-mails about my lack of content, I will write back “Yes, yes, I know black-bean hummus isn’t real hummus.” Christ, I’m not that stupid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

Sad lack of imagination there, Esther. Anything with "of the Future" in the title should involve Nehru jackets, personal jet-packs, and taking vacations on the Moon, just like it did in the Good Old Days. Consequently your hummus should be space hummus and come in pill form, perhaps with a squirt of refreshing Liquid Pita(TM) to wash it down.

Whatever happened to the Lebanese Space Program, anyway?

6:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

The ol' black-bean hummus switcheroo! Classic. The Duke boys used to pull that all the time.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home