.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Purity

I just had a wonderful dream. I was walking around inside a giant metallic kiwi when I found a package of Pepcid. Then I ate the Pepcid. Suddenly, I was at the Yalta Conference and a man seated next to me had acid reflux. "Too bad - I just finished a package of Pepcid all by myself. I'm fresh out," I told him. Turns out he was Stalin.

I had a couple solid Stalin jokes prepared for this post, but I've decided to save them for marriage.

3 Comments:

Blogger sleepy jean said...

I saved some things for marriage, Stalin jokes not among them.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Listen, shut up for minute. This post isn't about your marriage. This post is about acid reflux - a serious disease involving flux. If you have some sort of comment to make regarding flux, feel free to dispatch it hither, and quickly. Also, send me more of those soup mix packets with the raccoon on the front.

3:39 PM  
Blogger sleepy jean said...

Flux can be irritating. You should only use it with adequate ventilation and you should avoid getting it in your eyes or on your skin.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home