.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She Bears My Right to Arm Supports

Liking Sarah Palin

It goes without saying that I like Sarah Palin because she supports my right to collect firearms sufficient to punch my way out of the city when the zombie shit goes down. But what I like most about Sarah Palin is her creamy peanut butter center! Of course, I enjoy the chocolately coating as well. The two combined create a terrific taste sensation. She also reminds me of my Aunt Floratine, who spent her evenings sewing delightful outfits for the badgers she trapped in the crawlspace. She drugged them, you see. If you try to dress a sober badger in a pinafore you’ll get your face eaten off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

If you try to dress a sober Sarah Palin in a pinafore she’ll chew your face off too. It's one of the many similarities between these two noble yet savage breeds.

Get a few tequilas in her, on the other hand, and she'll slip into a French Maid costume no problem...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you're back.

John :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger LeeAnn said...

Drugged badgers are also better movie-theater partners, as they tend to be chatty and insist on shouting out the ending. Totally ruined "The Usual Suspects" for me.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A badger with lipstick? Hmmm.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home