.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Peril At Every Turn

Listen, the foam is falling off my office chair armrest and the deadly metal within is poking through. Next time I go in for a proper arm lean I may skid off the armrest and shear the flesh from my arm. I don’t like this possibility, but it’s better than drowning in rice porridge or being crushed in the street by enormous Americans trying parkour. Danger indoors, danger outdoors. Can’t even hide out on the roof without being shat on by starlings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

Sharpen it, my dear Esther - sharpen it and guard it well, against the day when you are finally compelled to shiv Zombie-Zoe in desperate self-defence. Does 2.30pm next Tuesday work for that? Your calendars show you both free then...

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home