.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 07, 2009

There Are Limits

I have too much work ahead of me to get into this, but I think it’s important to note that a man shouldn’t be cut off from his people for applying the wrong pasta to a particular dish. He should be beaten severely, or locked in a small room with some iguanas (if he’s scared of iguanas), or have his beard or necktie snipped off with scissors, but he should not be cut off from his people. That is too much.

I don’t like pasta myself, but I hear it’s fashionable in some circles.

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeAnn said...

Pasta in some circles is called spaghetii-O's.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Thank you for pleading my case. I do hope to one day to return to America. And for the sake of any U.S. officials who may be reading, I would just like to stress again that I was very young and had been raised poor; I realise, though, this is still no excuse for my spaghetti alfredo of 1995.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

I also have far too much work ahead of me to comment on this.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home