.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tuesday Post

I just ate some yogurt. It was Greek yogurt, not the filmy New World yogurt that’s packed with deliberate bacteria and is meant to be medicine. Do you think that I wasted an opportunity to improve my health with medicinal yogurt? I could have treated my guts to a party, but instead I put form before function and ruined everything. Or did I? It’s hard to know what to eat these days, though I baked myself a creamed egg two Sundays ago. Haven’t eaten since.

Oh wait, there was that yogurt just now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan the Terrible said...

Why waste your time with yogurt when there is delicious yoghurt available at reasonable prices from all reputable vendors of dairy produce? Your large intestine will bless you for it.

Of course it's not the sort of thing you'll want to apply at your desk, although I understand that some people actually eat the stuff too...

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Lou Briccant said...

As you've been terribly quiet since your yogurt snack, I can only hope you ensured it wasn't one of those "faulty batches" subject to recall.

Please respond promptly if you have expired.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home